WWW Destinationamerica con activate On Smart Devices
Watch entire episodes and live TV from anywhere in the world with Destination America’s streaming service.
It’s completely free if you already have a TV subscription. Signing in with your username and password for your TV provider is all that is required to gain access to fan favorites such as “A Haunting,” “Ghost Asylum,” “Mountain Monsters,” “Ghost Brothers,” and many, many more shows.
There is always something new to stream because new episodes are being added on a consistent basis. Accessible through the website DestinationAmerica.com as well as through apps that can be downloaded from the Apple Store and Google Play.
The following are some of the prerequisites that need to be met before you can stream your favorite Destination America shows on TV.
Talk to your cable TV provider about the specifics of your subscription.
A connection to the internet that is very fast.
A media streaming player that has been kept up to date and is supported.
Another gadget, such as a computer, tablet, or mobile phone, for example.
If you have all of these requirements met, you will be able to stream content from up to 14 different Discovery network channels.
How to Activate DESTINATION AMERICA on Roku
Follow these steps to enable DESTINATION AMERICA on your Roku:
Open Roku’s home screen.
Next, put DESTINATION AMERICA in the channels store’s search bar.
Click “DESTINATION AMERICA” then “Add channel.” Your Roku home screen will show DESTINATION AMERICA.
Launch the DESTINATION AMERICA Roku channel to acquire an activation code. Record it.
Visit destinationamerica.com/activate on your phone or other devices to get the verification code on your phone or email.
Next, to access DESTINATION AMERICA, visit destinationamerica.com/activate Roku and input the code that was displayed earlier on the screen.
Activate Destination America GO on Apple TV
The Apple TV is widely considered to be among the most effective streaming gadgets now on the market. If you use it at home, we recommend that you check out these steps so that you can view programming from Destination America.
- Put Apple TV into operation.
- Look for the Destination America GO app in the App Store after you’ve navigated there.
- To install an application on Apple TV, select the application, and then select the Get button.
- Launch the application on your Apple TV once it has been installed to produce a one-of-a-kind code.
- Keep the code safe, and use a different device to activate your account at destinationamerica.com/activate.
- After entering the activation code, select the Link TV provider from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your TV provider’s Username and Password into the appropriate fields on the sign-in screen.
Activate on Fire TV at destinationamerica.com/activate
To begin using the Destination America GO application on your Amazon Fire TV, follow these steps:
- You will need to sign in to the Amazon App Store.
- In the box that says “search,” write “Destination America” with the virtual keyboard that appears.
- Your screen should now display the application. It would be helpful if you choose it and then click the Get button.
- Launch the Destination America GO app on your Firestick once the installation is complete.
- To obtain an activation code, your TV should have on-screen prompts that you should follow.
- Keep the screen visible on your device while you open destinationamerica.com/activate on a different one.
- Input the code that was displayed on the screen of TV.
- To link your TV provider, click the icon provided.
- After being prompted, enter the sign-in details for the service provider, and then click the Activate button.
- You just need to hold tight for a few more seconds, and then you’ll be ready to watch Destination America and other live networks on fireTV.
Turn on the Xbox version of DESTINATION AMERICA.
Following are the procedures that need to be taken in order to enable the DESTINATION AMERICA feature on your Xbox:
- Search DESTINATION AMERICA on Xbox and download the app.
- Now click “Activate Channel” on Xbox.
- Select your TV provider from the options to acquire the activation code.
- Visit DESTINATION AMERICA.com activate it from your cellphone and input the code.
DESTINATION AMERICA.com activate on PS4
You will need to follow the procedure that is outlined below in order to get the DESTINATION AMERICA app working on your PS4:
- To begin, navigate to the TV > video option on your PS4’s main screen.
- In the event that you do not already have DESTINATION AMERICA downloaded onto your device: The next step is to visit the store for the Playstation console and download the DESTINATION AMERICA app from there.
- After making your selection from the drop-down menu of available TV providers, you will now be given the activation code.
Now open up your mobile browser and navigate to destinationamerica.com/activate. Once there, enter the activation code into the appropriate boxes.